Gaming 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a heads up guys, protect your xbox live accounts.

Go down

Just a heads up guys, protect your xbox live accounts. Empty Just a heads up guys, protect your xbox live accounts.

Post  Admin Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:05 pm

So recently 15,000 gamertags details were leaked. (Not by Microsoft but by some certain individuals)

I have skimmed through this list to find people from s7 and TTG are in the list.

My suggestion is that if you do not wish to lose your xbox live account that you should change your passwords and to not cause a panic about this Smile

I already know a few people who have lost there accounts because of this and had MSP charged to the credit cards linked to the accounts.

So yeah, just a heads up... apparently there is another 15,000 more gamertags going to be leaked soonish.(Probably only rumors though, i guess we'll find out)

edit; don't send me PMs asking for the lists or asking to see if your name is on the list, just change your passwords if you are paranoid. And im not giving out the lists for obvious reasons.

Admin
Admin

https://gaming2011.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down